Try cooking under pressure!
Crisp, vibrant vegetables. Meltingly tender meats. Soft poached eggs. Creating a perfectly cooked meal is easy when using the sous vide method. Sous vide means cooking “under vacuum,” literally in a vacuum-sealed bag in a temperature-controlled water bath. When cooking foods under careful temperature control, you get incredible results–no overdrying, no burning, no undercooking, and no mess! Complete with 150 mouthwatering sous vide recipes including:
- Eggs Florentine
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Flank Steak, Apricot, and Brie Bites
- Pumpkin and Apple Soup
- Bacon and Egg Potato Salad
- Risotto with Parmesan and Cheese
- Sous Vide Chicken and Caesar Salad
- Thai Pork Chops with Green Curry Sauce
- Rum Raisin and Pecan Rice Pudding
- Egg Nog
Featuring step-by-step instructions and information on the latest models, The Everything Guide to Cooking Sous Vide is an essential resource for home cooks everywhere who want to learn to prepare delicious food using the sous vide method. This no-fuss guide will have you cooking like a top chef in no time!
- The Everything Guide to Cooking Sous Vide Step By Step Instructions for Vacuum Sealed Cooking at Home