Behind the Sakai Takayuki knives come a 600-year of knife making history by skilled craftsmen in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture, in Japan. Since then, the excellent workmanship and technology the create these knives remain unchanged. This is also the reason why most people trust Japanese knives. This is the highest grade of Japanese knife following in the wake of Japanese swords, featuring a mirror-finish and ebony wood as well as an octagonal handle.
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of blade
- You will enjoy cutting things with this knife!