Orient Fusion Series Santoku knives are hand crafted from premium Japanese Aichi AUS8 steel for exceptional cutting performance, edge retention and stain resistance. The knives then fuse best-practice ergonomic design featuring the Orient Ergo-Grip™ handle, a diagonal bolster and a unique central balance zone for dynamic weight distribution.
The professional grade AUS8 Japanese steel is already well known for its durability and supreme sharpness. The Fusion series goes on to include an exquisite hand-made hammer finish in the surface of the blade.
Anti-drag air pockets that form as part of the pattern break the vacuum effect that can cause dense foods to stick to the blade thereby improving cutting performance in fast use.
Sharpened to an optimum 13-15 degree V-Ground edge. The razor like performance will endure through demanding use allowing this premium tool to stay sharper for longer.
- Single Layer High Chromium Japanese AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade
- Super Durable HRC to 58 (±1) Rockwell
- Heat Treated To Over 1,900°F For Superior Strength
- Full Tang Blade For Additional Strength and Balance
- Super Strength 13-15 degree V Edge Blade with Hammered Finish
- G10 Military Grade Fiberglass Handle, High Strength, Moisture Resistance with Orient Ergo-Grip Handle™
- Central Balance Zone
- High Quality Gift Box
- Protective Sheath To Protect Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Orient Cleaning Cloth
- Orient Tiger Rivet and High Polish Counterbalance
- High Quality Gift Box with Luxurious Silver Foiling
- PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE, AFFORDABLY PRICED ★ Experience the quality of a high chromium stainless steel santoku knife blade made from exceptional strength Japanese AUS-8 steel with a hardness of 58 (±1). This professional Santoku blade offers a razor sharp 13-15 degree V edge which will outperform almost every shop bought santoku kitchen knife on the market, plus is offered with a protective sheath and cleaning cloth.
- CHOP, SLICE, PEEL AND DICE WITH COMFORT AND STABILITY ★ Custom engineered Orient Ergo-GripTM handle designed to neatly fit to your hand, offering a secure grip and reducing fatigue from prolonged usage and offering you better cutting control and precision. Diagonal tapered bolster allows for the pinch grip allowing nimble changes in direction.
- JAPANESE STEEL SANTOKU SASHIMI BLADE ★ A unique blend of Carbon, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel and Vanadium provides a super strength blade, complete with a mirror polish finish. With over 14% Chromium the blade has diamond like hardness plus stainless properties. Accompanied by a balanced G10 fibreglass handle that has been developed by our leading product development experts which is robust and resistant to moisture.
- AIR POCKET TECHNOLOGY ★ Our unique anti-drag air pockets on the 7 inch Santoku Cooks Knife creates hundreds of air pockets, reducing drag and ensuring a cleaner cut. By breaking the vacuum effect, denser foods stick less to the blade, improving cutting performance in fast use.
- 100% COMPLETE SATISFACTION ★ We’re so confident in our product that we offer a no hassle, no questions asked satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t love our Orient Fusion Series Santoku Knives, return it within 30 days for a complete refund.