The Haiku Itamae 8.25″ Gyuto Chef Knife is a highly versatile knife that will do anything extremely well but because of the delicate nature of the blade, it is best to keep it away from bones. This Gyuto is part of the Haiku Itamae Suminagashi Cutlery collection and is beveled on both sides of the razor sharp blade. Hand wash and dry only. Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects. Carbon steel blades can rust, special care instructions are included.
- double bevel 21 cm/ 8.25″ blade Hand made 32 layer Damascus style blade with carbon steel core Full tang With octagonal ebony handle
- Quality seal of the “Federation of Sakai Cutlery Commerce and Industry Association” with a unique registration number
- Rockwell 61 hardness Wooden storage box with anti rust paper
- Polished buffalo horn bolster Made in Sakai, Japan
- Hamanono Abura oil Manufacturers lifetime warranty against defects