The Haiku Itamae Suminagashi Cutlery collection represents the absolute pinnacle of modern Japanese hand made blades. The Haiku Itamae 6″ Gyuto is beveled on both sides of the blade and has a shape much like a western chef’s knife. Use this blade for precision cutting of smaller fruits and vegetables and boneless cuts of meat, fish and poultry. Hand wash and dry only. Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects.
- double bevel 6″ blade Hand made 32 layer Damascus style blade with carbon steel core
- Full tang With octagonal ebony handle Polished buffalo horn bolster
- Quality seal of the “Federation of Sakai Cutlery Commerce and Industry Association” with a unique registration number
- Rockwell 61 hardness Wooden storage box with anti rust paper
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty against defects. Hand Wash and Dry Only