The 11″ Gyuto is a double bevel blade that is tall at the heel and gently curves to the tip. And like a western style chef’s knife, it’s shape lends to a great variety of tasks. However the Haiku Itamae Gyuto has a thinner blade with a seriously razor sharp edge that is best suited to fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats, poultry and fish. Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects. Hand wash and dry only.
- Double bevel polished 27cm/ 11″ blade Hand-made 32 layer Damascus style blade with carbon steel core Full tang With octagonal ebony handle
- Rockwell 61 hardness Wooden storage box with anti rust paper
- Quality seal of the “Federation of Sakai Cutlery Commerce and Industry Association” with a unique registration number
- Polished buffalo horn bolster Made in Sakai, Japan
- Hamanono Abura oil Manufacturers lifetime warranty against defects