The Boker 130800DAM Damascus Superior Chef’s Knife is an elegant knife unlike any other! Blade is made of layers of Damascus steel, with unbelievable stability and is the basis for excellent cutting ability. Handles made of African Grenadill hardwood. Grenadill wood offers a beautiful grain, which is a perfect addition to the intricate blade and provides an excellent balance to the knife. Due to high content of oil, it is highly moisture resistant. The wooden handle is framed by two Damascus bolsters and a Damascus butt cap, both made of stainless powder metallurgical Damascus with 300 layers. The handle pieces are individually hand-fitted to each blade, providing balance and beauty. The knife is delivered in an exclusive wooden presentation case and includes a certificate of authenticity and owner’s manual. Experience a knife which when forged in this manner is like no other! Blade length: 8 5/8 in. Overall length: 13 1/2 in. Thickness: 2.5 mm. Weight: 7.1 oz. Limited Lifetime Warranty. A chestnut tree is the world famous trademark of the Boker knife manufactory in Solingen, Germany. It represents innovative, high quality, exceptional knives, manufactured with pride, by hand, for over 145 years.
- Blade made from layers of Damascus steel
- Handles made of African Grenadill hardwood
- Comes with exclusive wooden presentation case and includes a certificate of authenticity and owner’s manual
- Blade length: 8 5/8 in. Overall length: 13 1/2 in. Thickness: 2.5 mm. Weight: 7.1 oz
- Limited Lifetime Warranty