The NutriChef Pressure Cooker / Rice Cooker, Multi-Function Food Prep – Features: Cook Smarter: Prepares Food Up to 70% Quicker – Enclosed Pressure Cooking Preserves Natural Food Flavors – Retains Beneficial Vitamin & Mineral Nutritional Value – Sauté and Sear Food with Delicious Results – Ability to Cook, Bake, Steam, Boil, Braise, etc. – Integrated Pressure Safety Valve and Lock-Top Lid – Energy & Time Efficient Food Prep – Re-Heat / Keep Warm Function – Simple & Hassle-Free Operation – Extra Wide Non-Sticker Inner Cooking Pot Container – Digital Display Panel with Time Control – Built-in Preset Cooking Modes – Kitchen Timer Alarm Notification – Easy-to-Clean Stainless Steel Housing – Non-Stick Teflon Coated Removable Cooking Inner Pot – Used for Rice, Soups, Meat, Poultry, Vegetables & More – What’s in the Box: Pressure Cooker, Measure Cup, Rice Spoon, Soup Spoon, Power Cord, Technical Specs: High-Powered Heating Element: 900 Watt – Cook Pot Capacity: 5+ Quarts – Maximum Time Setting: Up to 24 Hours – Power Cable Length: 3.9′ ft. – Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.2” x 11.2” x 11.8” – Weight: 7.49 lbs. – NutriChef Model Number: PKPRC66.
Cook Smarter: Prepares Food Up to 70% Quicker
Enclosed Pressure Cooking Preserves Natural Food Flavors
Retains Beneficial Vitamin & Mineral Nutritional Value
Saute and Sear Food with Delicious Results
Ability to Cook, Bake, Steam, Boil, Braise, etc.
Integrated Pressure Safety Valve and Lock-Top Lid
Energy & Time Efficient Food Prep
Re-Heat / Keep Warm Function
Simple & Hassle-Free Operation
Extra Wide Non-Sticker Inner Cooking Pot Container
Digital Display Panel with Time Control
(8) Built-in Preset Cooking Modes
Kitchen Timer Alarm Notification
Easy-to-Clean Stainless Steel Housing
Non-Stick Teflon Coated Removable Cooking Inner Pot
Used for Rice, Soups, Meat, Poultry, Vegetables & More
What’s in the Box:
High-Powered Heating Element: 900 Watt
Cook Pot Capacity: 5+ Quarts
Maximum Time Setting: Up to 24 Hours
Power Cable Length: 3.9’ ft.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.2’’ x 11.2’’ x 11.8’’
Unit Weight: 7.49 lbs.
Sold as: 1
Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- POWER PRESSURE COOKING: is the process of cooking food, using water or other cooking liquid, in a sealed vessel, known as a pressure cooker. As pressure cooking cooks food faster than conventional cooking methods, it saves energy. Pressure is created by boiling a liquid, such as water or broth, inside the closed pressure cooker. The trapped steam increases the internal pressure and allows the temperature to rise.
- 5QT WATER PRESSURE COOKER: If you’re looking for a super-easy pressure-cooking experience. It’s simple to use and will turn out delicious meals in a fraction of the time conventional cooking requires-you can cook black beans from scratch in 20 minutes, As a multi-cooker, this pot can also function as a slow cooker and a rice cooker Crockpot and more
- WHAT CAN YOU COOK IN THE STEAM COOKER: Almost anything! It cooks rice Vegetables in just a few minutes, and it cooks tougher things like beans and chickpeas in less than an hour. It is very good for foods that need to be tenderized like braised meats and roasts stews and vegetables it also includes pressure cooker accessories
- WHAT’S PRETTY GREAT ABOUT THE PRESSURE RICE COOKER The pressure cooker is highly efficient – it uses far less energy than many other appliances, since it cooks so quickly and leverages the pressure powers of steam.
- HEALTHY LOW FAT COOKING: Bacterial or other contamination is largely not an issue with Pressure cooking. you have adjustable cook time setting and a keep warm function so you do not need to remove it when its ready to eat. 7-In-1 Multipurpose Pressure Cooker for all Your Cooking Needs: Pressure Cooker, Classic Slow Cooker, Rice/Hot Cereal Cooker, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer, Warmer & Canner.