When people select own knife, cutting performance and edge retention are always one of the priority list. Moreover, it will be great if the knife does not require much additional care and attention in terms of daily maintenance.
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- These finely crafted small knives come from the Tosa Region on Shikoku Island, where the master blacksmiths still adhere to the old ways.
- The master blacksmiths hand hammer a lamination of high carbon “white steel” between two layers of soft wrought iron.
- The handles are made from Ho wood.
- They come well sharpened with instructions for maintaining a razor edge. The small blade makes a great paring knife for fruit and vegetables.