About Our Molds:
All Chicago School of Mold Making molds are designed by our master mold maker and made here in Chicago. We do not outsource any aspect of our manufacturing process. Very few sellers can say the same. Our products are treasured by professional chefs around the world for our quality and safety. Learn more about our products, commitment to the culinary industry and see hundreds photos of what top chefs create with our molds at ChicagoMoldSchool.com.
When you buy our silicone molds, you can buy with confidence. We do NOT manufacture overseas. We prioritize product safety, material selection and practice GMPs (good manufacturing practices). Our molds are made with the highest-quality, platinum-cured, FDA approved raw materials which have been tested and verified by a third party U.S.A. laboratory to ensure compliance with U.S.A. governmental agency CFR extraction thresholds.
Our products are used in Five Star hotel kitchens around the world. Executive Chefs use our molds as they are durable, reduce labor needs and make money for their department. When properly cared for, our molds last many years, even under rigorous daily production demands. We have achieved a product return rate of less than .025%. With 25 years of professional manufacturing experience, you’re investing in a specially made silicone mold that will serve you well for years. When you are ready for quality, you are ready for us.
- Professional Grade for the Executive Chef; Food Contact Safe Silicone Mold for production and decoration
- 100% hand crafted at our Chicago USA facility using premier grade platinum-cured silicone
- Very durable and highly flexible silicone material rated for freezing and/or baking up to 450°F/ 232°C
- Used by chefs in more than 50 countries for their daily production and international culinary competitions
- Product featured on television network and cable TV shows, competitions and highlighted on Emmy Award winning culinary features